16 Personality Test
Overview of this Questionnaire
This personality test is useful for understanding yourself and others. Remember that it's alright that it may take you a little more or less time than average to complete the test. And if you get stressed while taking the test, feel free to stop and take it later instead. It's best not to force it if you're having an off day and not to retake the test very often.
Here are some tips on how to take our personality test.
1. Be yourself. Base your answers on your natural, core self more than how you've learned to act in specific circumstances - for example, when you're freely doing whatever you wanted versus being at work.
2. Be centered. It's best to take the test when you're in relatively normal (for you) mood. Your emotional state, whether positive or negative, can affect how you answer the questions.
3. Avoid distractions. Take the test when you're not preoccupied with personal thoughts, life events, things in your immediate environment, etc. It's best to focus and not rush.
4. Let majority rule. Base your answers on what's most applicable to you most of the time. If two options seem to be fit, an "If I could pick only one forever, which would it be?" approach can help.
5. Don't overthink it. There are no wrong answers if you're being honest, so try not to argue with yourself about the right answer or be influenced by someone else. Most people's initial response is solid.
Carefully review all fields and provide complete and accurate information. There is no right or wrong answer.
Your trust and confidence are important to us. All the information gathered through this form will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. To ensure that MindWell by CML Well-being and Psychological Services remains a trustworthy partner in this journey towards supporting your mental health and well-being, we make every effort to comply fully with the existing laws and regulations that govern us.
Kindly read through the terms and conditions for your acceptance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
In compliance with the Data Privacy Act (DPA) of 2012, you understand and agree that by providing your personal data, you are agreeing and giving your full consent to CML Well-being and Psychological Services to collect, store, access, and/or process any personal data you may provide herein, such as but not limited to your name, mobile number and email address, whether manually or electronically, for the period allowed under the applicable law and regulations, and solely for the purposes of your counseling. You acknowledge that the collection and processing of your personal data are necessary for such purposes. You are aware of your right to be informed, to access, to object, to erasure or blocking, to damages, to file a complaint, to rectify and to data portability, and you understand that there are procedures, conditions, and exceptions to be complied with in order to exercise or invoke such rights. All such information shall be purged from our records after the closure of your counseling services/engagement with us as prescribed by law.
By using this form, you accept the responsibility for and agree on the following:
INFORMED CONSENT: This survey questionnaire is a standardized psychological test which we have made available electronically and includes your informed consent prior completion, highlighting the following:
Kindly click "I Accept the Terms and Conditions" button to indicate your consent and confirming you acknowledged the terms and conditions of your session/s. By clicking the OK button of this Informed Consent, you acknowledge that you have both read and understood all the terms and information contained herein, ample opportunity has been offered to you to ask questions and seek clarification of anything unclear to you.
Please be informed that when you choose not to click the "I Agree with Terms and Condition" button, you won't be able to proceed with the survey questionnaire and are encouraged to contact our well-being and psychological services director at firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification or assistance you may need.
Instructions for Completion
Kindly rate and choose your answer based on what is most applicable to you most of the time. There is no right or wrong answer on this test. Answer each statement as honestly as possible.