Account information and consent form
Thank you for your interest in our services. This assessment form is needed and required by your mental health professional as an initial screening in preparation for your session.
Your trust and confidence are important to us. All the information gathered in this form will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. To ensure that CML Well-being and Psychological Services remains a trustworthy partner in your journey towards well-being, we make every effort to comply fully with the existing laws and regulations that govern us.
Kindly read through the terms and conditions for your acceptance. TERMS AND CONDITIONS:In compliance with the Data Privacy Act (DPA) of 2012, you understand and agree that by providing your personal data, you are agreeing and giving your full consent to CML Well-being and Psychological Services to collect, store, access, and/or process any personal data you may provide herein, such as but not limited to your name, mobile number and email address, whether manually or electronically, for the period allowed under the applicable law and regulations, and solely for the purposes of your services requested from CML. You acknowledge that the collection and processing of your personal data are necessary for such purposes. You are aware of your right to be informed, to access, to object, to erasure or blocking, to damages, to file a complaint, to rectify and to data portability, and you understand that there are procedures, conditions, and exceptions to be complied with in order to exercise or invoke such rights. All such information shall be purged from our records after the closure of your counseling services/engagement with us as prescribed by law.
By using this form, you accept the responsibility for and agree on the following:
- Supplying, checking, and verifying the accuracy and correctness of the information provided on this system in connection with your registration, and consent to the collection and use of your personal information.
- You understand that in the event that you have an urgent need for counseling, you are most welcomed to contact our affiliated crisis line numbers at +63 2 8893 7603 or 0917 800 1123 or 0922 893 8944 should you not be able to schedule with our own helpline.
- You are allowed to cancel or postpone your schedule at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- With the foreseen cancellation of the schedule, you may also receive notification of earlier available slots for an appointment schedule through chat, SMS, or email, which you may consider.
- All schedule confirmation are subjected on a first-come, first-served basis.
Kindly read through the terms and conditions for your acceptance.
INFORMED CONSENT: This information form includes your informed consent, highlighting the following:
- You certify that you have freely appeared for mental health consultation and as applicable, for coaching/consultation, counseling/guidance/therapy session at the date and time scheduled, which you personally or a person you authorized arranged or was made known, and which you concurred. Also, you agree that your mental health professional may determine that due to certain circumstances, telepsychology could at any point of your session/s be no longer appropriate and you agree to resume sessions in-person.
- You have likewise been assured that the results of the interview, presenting issues, all other information including but not limited to test results, if any, shall be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed to anyone without your consent and approval in writing.
- You agree to the use of technology for the session/s. This is a HIPAA compliant platform that uses video and audio technology through a webcam on your device and our device to connect us securely. You understand that you are solely responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your user ID and password and not allow another person to use your user ID to access the services. You also understand that you are responsible for using this technology in a secure and private location so that others cannot hear your conversation. Furthermore, you understand that you are not allowed to do any recording, screenshots, etc. of any kind, of any session, and are grounds for termination of the client-coach/counselor/therapist relationship.
- Through this form, the information gathered, assessment results, the purpose, duration, and specific instructions were clearly stated to you and you understand that MindWell, as your service provider, will determine on an on-going basis whether the condition being assessed and/or treated is appropriate for an online session.
- You understand and agree that upon registration, you will participate in the planning for your care, treatment, or services and that you may withdraw consent for such care, treatment, or services at any time.